Status: Full Time
Pay Band: $10-15/hr DOE, plus bonus
Location: Coaching Office - Provo, Utah
Prosper, Inc. is the industry leader in one-on-one, personalized education in the areas of Real Estate, Stock, Personal Finance, Entrepreneurship and eCommerce. We are seeking a full-time highly motivated Web Graphic Designer to design professional, SEO-friendly website and logo designs for our students.
Education and Experience Required
- Business Identity and Branding - Small business logos, business cards and letterhead.
- Complete SEO-friendly website design for affiliate marketing, drop-shipping, information marketing (eBook) and custom theme for blog
- Coordinate with customers, coaches, director of product development and programmers
- Organize and track design project workflow according to established timelines
- Contribute creative ideas/solutions; think outside the box.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in print and web graphic design
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Digital Media, or similar a plus but not required
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Expertise in other Adobe Creative Suite applications a plus.
- Print design
- Understanding of usability best practices and techniques for web-based applications
- Ability to quickly and accurately prepare and optimize graphics for various web outputs.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google.
- Proficiency in Mac and PC operating platforms
- Strong sense of design, typography, color theory and layout
- Ability to create quality designs under short deadlines in a very busy creative department
- Ability to create high-quality work with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to readily and willingly accept criticism and feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Ability to work alone or as team member.
- Outstanding prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Customer service skills.
- Video editing a plus
o Thrives in a competitive, entrepreneurial environment and wants to be the market leader.
o Able to leverage strong relationships to drive better results
o Enthusiastic and passionate about people and our business
o Possesses a demonstrated track record of high customer satisfaction.
o Credible with media professionals in the marketplace
o Earns and sustains the respect of coworkers and executives
o Team player who can sell ideas and accomplish tasks
o High professional ethics and integrity
o Must possess a high level of interpersonal/communication skills
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time.
- Requires repeating the same physical or mental activities over and over.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to hear, see and speak clearly.
- Requires working in close physical proximity to other people.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. This is an “At-Will” position.
Prosper, Inc. - 3 years ago