Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services. With annual revenues exceeding $12 billion, and over 55,000 employees worldwide, we offer full-spectrum support to industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets. Services include scientific and specialty consulting as well as all aspects of engineering and construction, and operations & maintenance.
The Site Manager will be part of the Jacobs Field Services regional management team. The Site Manager will be responsible for overseeing maintenance, construction and engineering personnel at Denver, CO Refinery site. Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and managing the project site maintenance and small-cap construction activities. Monitors labor performance against budget, construction progress against schedule, identifies other deviations from plan and implements corrective action. Responsible for safety of all Jacobs site employees. Responsible for quality of performance. The Site Manager will interact with Jacobs management and client to ensure successful scheduling of activities associated with small cap projects, engineering and maintenance. Supervises through subordinate leader employees.
- Responsible for safety and quality in assigned area of responsibility
- Responsible for overall safety, quality, planning, organizing and controlling of the entire effort to include such areas as:
- Estimates for construction efforts
- Detailed planning
- Organization, staffing and Site specific safety plan
- Standard and special field operating procedures
- Compliance with Client regulations and requirements
- Provides direction to field managers, superintendents, general foremen assigned to the project
- Administers the contract between client an company
- Manages proposal preparation, project planning and scheduling for small cap construction projects
- Reviews and approves preliminary estimates and project schedules as required and participates in the engineering and construction review meetings and management review meetings.
- Responsible for project progress reports, forecasts and initiates corrective action when necessary.
- Manage and monitor project financials to ensure financial plan is being achieved. Make corrective action as needed.
- Review and approve all project non-bill expenditures including requisitions and invoices. Establish and monitor budgets.
- Establish effective communications between project and home office functions to ensure accurate and timely flow of information.
Training and Experience
Other Essential Functions
- Minimum of 10 years supervision experience in industrial maintenance and/or Small Cap Construction
- Minimum of 5 years experience in refining industry
- Supervision of Direct-hire craft experience
- Jacobs experience highly preferred
- Commitment to safety
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs - 9 months ago
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction...