System Director Registration, Full Time, Days, Patient Registration, IBMC
System Director Registration
Job Code: 0127
The System Director of Registration is responsible and accountable for all administrative duties related to the daily admitting operations and functions of the assigned hospitals. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires. INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The System Director of Registration responsibilities for all assigned facilities includes, but is not limited to, the following:
* Responsible for developing and managing the strategic plan
* Ensures proper fiscal management and is responsible for developing annual budget
* Ensures organizational quality performance improvement
* Monitors system safety issues, legal and regulatory compliance to include, Medicare rights, patient rights, advance care directives, and appropriate billing practices
* Investigates, corrects and responsible for the processes related to insurance denials
* Ensures employee performance management for the facility are managed effectively, including hiring, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed
The System Director of Registration reports to the Administrative Director of PreServices Coordination.
Required Physical Demands:
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
Prior to December 20, 2009 for individuals currently employed at INTEGRIS Health
* Must obtain a bachelors degree within six years of role acceptance
After December 20, 2009 (for all applicants)
* Masters degree in business or health related field preferred
* Bachelors degree and 6 years experience
For all applicants
* Experience in hospital admissions process or business office preferred
* Certified Manager of Patient Access preferred
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English
INTEGRIS is a not-for-profit organization and the state's largest private Oklahoma-owned health system with nearly 9,000 employees working...