The Senior Sales Specialist/Representative will promote approved products in the assigned therapeutic area portfolio to prescribing HCPs in assigned territory.
Business Planning/Execution 100%
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with target HCPs.
- Deliver MLR approved, education-focused messages, as well as the assigned therapeutic area disease-state information to target HCPs.
- Enhance HCP awareness of Shire products clinical data, safety & efficacy.
- Equip HCPs with appropriate tools to facilitate a robust conversation, enabling them to teach their patients about the assigned therapeutic area.
- Build HCP knowledge and confidence in identifying treatment gaps in all domains.
- Increase awareness of the assigned therapeutic area, and help HCP identify treatment gaps in diagnosed patients.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Expected to achieve call activity and adherence targets; as well as financial goals for assigned territory.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a scientific field.
- Minimum of two years of pharmaceutical sales experience or equivalent are required.
- Minimum of two years of specialty pharmaceutical experience or equivalent required, preferably in the assigned therapeutic area.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of healthcare institutions and commercial managed care; experience selling within healthcare institutions preferred.
- 19 months ago - save job
Shire plc (Shire) is a specialty biopharmaceutical company that focuses on meeting the needs of the specialist physician. Shire focuses its...