Description: Sales Team Leader for Lily Farm Fresh Skin Care
Sales Team Leader Job Purpose: Sells products by implementing sales plans; recruiting, training and supervising sales staff in multi-channels, including, but not limited to:
1.) Natural food stores
3.) Gift stores, including, tourist, hospital and hotel
4.) Drug stores, including Pharmaca, www.drugstore.com , etc.
6.) Farmers markets
7.) Internet sites, Sophora, etc.
8.) Inside sales via phone, US mail, social media, email, etc.
Sales Team Manager Job Duties:
- Sets weekly goals and quotas for all sales staff and holds weekly sales meetings with all sales staff and contractors with CEO.
- Inspires, motivates, and trains all sales staff on selling and training staff of stores, etc.
- Holds all sales people accountable in weekly huddles. Speaks to sales staff at least weekly.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit sales plans with CEO
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume with CEO
- Completes and implements a national sales plan for each sales channel.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training sales staff.
- Opens new accounts in new channels to attract reps and understand channel.
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to lead by example, exceptional management and communication skills. Proven record of setting and meeting sales goals, team leader, people skills with experience in training, managing, mentoring and evaluation the sales team. Experienced in training, and motivating sales staff, sales planning, building relationships, and coaching, managing processes, staffing, and holding weekly motivational sales meetings for all sales staff. Hold all sales staff accountable and provide monthly quota evaluations. Sales Team Leader reports directly to the CEO weekly.
Attributes: Wants to be paid on their own production, courageous, positive, fun, friendly, good energy, honest, hard working, bright, high producer, supportive, goal oriented, dedicated, long term thinker, inspiring, and lead by example. Must love sales and be an excellent sales person.
Interpersonal skills: Accountable, ambitious, goal oriented, sales ability, positive, mature, organized, professional, very long term and entrepreneurial minded.
Pay is based on net profits/performance.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.