Service Desk Support Specialist – Team Lead, Dell Inc.
Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for a Client Technical Support Specialist to join our team in Lincoln, NE.
This opportunity on our service desk will provide basic technical support to the client's desktops & laptops via the phone, email and remote tools. Issues that you will be required to troubleshoot includes password resets, printer set up, troubleshooting account specific client applications, and basic diagnosing of the desktop/laptop software problems. Those issues that you are unable to resolve will be escalated to other internal Dell Services employees such as desktop support, network & server support, as well as messaging support groups. The support that we offer our clients is 24 hours, 7 days a week. Therefore night and weekend work may be required.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment and commit to a flexible work schedule
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Exposure to troubleshooting Windows XP, Windows Vista / 7, Exchange and basic network troubleshooting
- Previous experience troubleshooting desktop, printer and notebook issues
- Very strong user and support of MSOffice
Desired Certifications or Other Professional Credentials:
- Associate Degree (preferred)
About Dell Inc.:
- ITIL Certification (preferred)
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it is should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...