As a Chase Loan Officer, you will promote and market the firm's mortgage products to clients, team members and partners inside and outside the branch footprint.
Assess and evaluate customer's financial needs to build strong relationships with customers following-up on a regular basis.
- Obtain mortgage loans from referral sources including but not limited to: bank branch customers, existing clients and realtors.
- Using sound judgment and effective marketing and promotion techniques
Ability to actively listen and determine what financial products meet the customer's needs and circumstances.
Determine and recommend financial product and service solutions for customers based on analysis of customer finances and customer's needs and objectives.
Maintain relationship by providing superior customer consultation, advice, counseling and service.
Identify opportunities to expand client relationships and leverage cross-selling and promotional opportunities.
Balance Internal and External sourcing.
- Coordinate all aspects of the mortgage application process.
- Use sound judgment and work independently, but be part of a team driving towards shared financial goals of the Firm.
- Communicate effectively with peers, colleagues and management.
- Meets minimum performance standards (determined by Region Manager).
Partner with co-workers to meet with and advise customers regarding their financial needs.
- Market and promote the financial products offered by the Firm.
Respond to customer needs and inquiries within 24 hours.
- Be the Premier Partner (in footprint territories)
Keep Personal Bankers and Branch Managers informed on status of client relationship and needs and objectives.
Market and promote the financial mortgage products to the branch teams.
Recognize Personal Bankers & the branch team by advising and consulting regarding the financial mortgage products and opportunities.
- Promote, market and cross-refer products that meet customers' financial needs and objectives.
Minimum of three years of mortgage lending or mortgage banking experience
College degree or 4 years equivalent work experience in sales and/or real estate is required
Sales and consulting skills required
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of real estate market in local area
Knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC guidelines
FHA/VA sales experience preferred
Intermediate PC skills required in a Windows environment
Bilingual Spanish required
Internal: Ability to develop a strong partnership with the assigned Retail Bank stores including Tellers and Personal Bankers to promote mortgage loan originations (in footprint territories). Can function well within formal and dotted line reporting relationships. Is seen as a team player.
Customer (External): Build customer perception as the mortgage expert. Builds and maintains good relationships with customers. Exhibits consultative sales and promotional experience to provide recommendations based on financial analysis and acumen, product knowledge and knowledge of the customer's financial needs, goals and circumstances. Resolves outstanding issues in order to complete the mortgage origination.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Mortgage Loan Origination
Retail Financial Services
JPMorgan Chase - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...