- Develop insights-driven specific marketing strategies and platforms that drive volume and profit, and a point of difference for DPS and customer.
- Identify and drive opportunities with accounts by understanding customer strategies and establish smart objectives to drive business solutions which deliver key metric results for both DPS and our Retail Partners.
- Drive integration and alignment across the business with key account customer representatives, cross-functional partners and internal sales/marketing leadership
- Lead marketing efforts in commercial planning process for Target and Supervalu to ensure timely delivery of strategies/plans and ensure linkage to annual planning process
- Influence senior leadership by driving the strategic direction and alignment with internal sales and marketing leadership
- Provide coaching and mentorship with Shopper Marketing Associates and Interns within the department for professional development and career path planning.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in business, sales or marketing.
- 5 years of combined key accounts sales, category management or marketing in consumer packaged goods.
- 3 years experience Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3 years analytics experience including ability to analyze syndicated and internal business reports.
- 3 years project management experience – executing a project from start to finish.
Dr. Pepper Snapple Group - 16 months ago
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (NYSE: DPS) is a leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by...