State Farm Insurance Agent located in Carrollton, GA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Robert Kenimer - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to multi-task
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
CareerPlug - 11 months ago