Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE OFFICER
1. Review consumer and home mortgage loan applications and decision based on the bank’s credit policy.
2. Review consumer credit report, applicant’s banking relationship, collateral value, income documentation, and other information to determine acceptable risk.
3. Classify, record, code, verify, and summarize data in order to maintain accurate and compliant records and files.
4. Communicate with team at all times in all aspects of the application approval/denial process.
5. Keep current on all regulatory changes and communicate the changes to the team effectively.
6. All other duties as assigned.
7. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- High school diploma
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance regulations, and other bank lending policies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents, personal financial statements, individual and business tax returns.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- A minimum of 2 years previous lending or underwriting experienced is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4-6 years previous lending or underwriting experienced is preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
- Above average ability to think logically in order to analyze situations, and make sound decisions.
- Average ability to make independent decisions.
- Customer service driven; responsive to client issues and concerns.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Citi - 17 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...