Opportunity: Paralegal Supervisor (In-House/Corporate)
Need Only to Apply if: You are a seasoned paralegal with experience in supervising paralegals in ensuri ng compliance with SEC and NYSE . You enjoy working with a team and enjoy the fast moving challenge within a large, reputable financial firm.
Ideal Paralegal Supervisor Demonstrates:
About the Company: Globally recognized leader in investment management is seeking a Paralegal Supervisor to oversee and manage the parent company board and committee meeting process. This position leads and manages 3+ paralegals to effectively fulfill responsibilities associated with compliance of federal securities laws and rules and regulations by the Securities and Exchange Commission and other regulatory bodies, including the New York Stock Exchange.
- Track record showing previous experience supervising/leading legal staff members.
- Proficient, in-depth knowledge of current corporate and securities laws and regulations including SEC and NYSE.
- Ability to work across different departments at all levels including executive officers, directors .
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and ABA approved paralegal certificate.
- 10 or more years of law firm or corporate paralegal experience with a heavy emphasis in corporate .
- Strong research, analytical and decision making skills.
A Few Prestigious Perks:
Interested? P lease submit resume to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you!
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Continued learning and tuition assistance program
- On-site cafeteria, gym, daycare
- Excellent work-life balance (3 weeks of vacation accrued first year)
- 401(k), health benefits, competitive financial package
Monster - 2 years ago