QRA SSD Reliability/Warranty Engineer
As a QRA (Quality Reliability Assurance) SSD Reliability/Warranty Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for assessing the reliability of SSD from concept to end-of-life. You will work with many teams both in and outside QRA SSD as well as outside of Micron to ensure the reliability of Micron SSDs.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform reliability/usage analysis and interpretation using return data.
- Generate scripts to extract and analyze data for general reporting and analysis needs.
- Work with manufacturing to set reliability requirements, trigger points, reaction plans and risk assessments.
- Use field/manufacturing data to drive new testing and statistical methodologies that align with SSD needs and requirements.
- Use of manufacturing/field data in models to generate predictions of overall product reliability and improve accuracy of existing tools/methodologies.
- Provide cost analysis of increased cost of reliability versus return costs.
- Present technical data to customers on the reliability of SSDs.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Familiarity with basic semiconductor processing, device physics, quality reliability fundamentals, customer experience, and storage industry.
- Prior experience in quality and reliability (Preferred)
- A high degree of self-initiative and the ability to think and act independently.
- Good multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work under tight timeframes and prioritize competing activities.
- The proven ability to collaborate well with team members and drive for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements.
- The ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities.
- The ability and willingness to travel when required.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Engineering - Other
Feb 6, 2013
Apr 8, 2013
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...