We are a company whose integrity and principles are reflected in our safety, engineering and business practices.
Our continued growth and success are a direct result of our high quality team.
- Makes available Lock out/Tag out procedures and any other safety standards obtained from the O & M Activity Coordinator
- Plan and kit parts for all projects for crafts to increase “wrench time” and maximize efficiency
- Coordinate to prioritize backlogged work
- Estimates hours on work order tasks
- Estimates work order duration
- Procures equipment and specialized tool lists to perform work
- Gathers necessary Engineering or Technical documents, specifications and drawings
- Determines necessary skill levels of craftsmen needed to complete jobs
- Writes clear and concise work procedures that are easily understandable to the craft
- Review reports to indentify operation issues.
- Search for innovative ways to solve problems and increase productivity
- Compiles all information into a Job Package which is understandable and ready for the craftsmen
- Efforts are dedicated to future work periods and focused on the right Job at the right time
- After a job is completed, communicate with craftsmen for ideas and procedures that could make future jobs more efficient
- Must know the organization business process well
- Track components for planned maintantence and cost organization for budget building and reporting
- Develop and track lowering schedules for equipment and materials
- Help Hoist/Shaft director to schedule and track compliance work required for mine hoists and shafts.
- Learn all Planner’s functions within the Mincom Ellipse system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have 5 years industrial maintenance experience (mechanical and electrical)
- Promotes safety awareness
- Good safety and attendance record
- Proficient computer skills (typing, Work, Excel, Outlook, Mincom Ellipse, eMesa, Business Objects, Projects)
- Ability to communicate well with supervisors, superintendents and managers
- Good Technical knowledge in the Electrical/Mechanical field
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Understand the relationship between Management/Maintenance/Operations
- Understand philosophy behind a planned/reliability based maintenance strategy
- Good Technical Writing skills
- Read and understand technical and maintenance manuals and prints
- Must know and understand the organization’s business process well
- Safety-conscious, self-motivated, proficient communication skills, long-term career goals, exceptional work ethic.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Intrepid Potash - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard