- Responsible to make design corrections and follow up on sample development with overseas office in a timely manner, make certain that changes are implemented.
- Create planograms and line sheets for all customers
- Prepare and follow up on all photos, board’s presentations and sketches for design meetings.
- Manage material and hardware libraries.
- Work closely with sales and production teams on product spec sheets
- Work with design team to ensure all product is created according to cost parameters, customer requirements and design sensibilities
- Support the design team in all aspects of design and product development including administrative functions
- Adhere to T&A calendar to meet all deadlines.
Skills and Requirements
- AS or BA Degree from any art and design college; Accessories Design major preferred.
- 3-5 years of Handbags experience in non-leather materials.
- Must have excellent Adobe Illustrator skills to sketch and spec product lines.
- Ability to hand sketch a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Able to work in a fast paced creative environment.
- Must be organized and able to multi task.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Proactive & design oriented.
LF USA - 13 months ago
This company knows a thing or two about the world of five and dimes. Lebhar-Friedman publishes industry-specific content for the retail...