The Dietary Tech assists patients with meal selections, assures that food sent to patients is consistent with their diet order, completes nutrition screening and nutrient analysis, and provides patients / caregivers with diet information under dietitian direction. They also interact with ancillary services and participate in continuous quality improvement projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated math skills
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills
- Carrying, Climbing, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting/Kneeling, Standing, Walking
- Experience in a medical setting
- One or more years food service experience
- Food service/nutrition related course work
- Experience working with modified diets
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...