Senior Tax Analyst, Cargill Global Tax & Customs
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
The Global Tax & Customs function employs approximately 220 professionals. The function is headquartered in Wayzata, Minnesota. Ninety U.S. tax professionals work at the headquarter offices. Other tax professionals are located throughout the world with principal offices in Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, Winnipeg, London, Amsterdam and Singapore.
Senior Tax Analyst
will be responsible for both tax compliance and planning. The Senior Tax Analyst will prepare and review the U.S. tax calculations and forms associated with the non-U.S. operations of the Cargill group. The Senior Analyst will also assist with tax planning and process-improvement initiatives, including transaction planning and development of tax positions to ensure that Cargill reports its international results in the most tax-efficient manner. Planning focuses primarily on foreign tax credit utilization, subpart F minimization, repatriation strategies, post-acquisition integrations and internal restructurings.
- 70% - Prepare and review earnings & profits and subpart F; prepare and review forms and attachments to the tax return
- 15% - Special projects related to tax planning and process improvement initiatives
- 10% - Researching & responding to information requests from auditors
- 5% - Responding to business unit inquiries
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years of tax experience
- The desire and aptitude to learn the U.S. international tax rules
- Superior analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation to work within a high-performing team environment
- U.S. international tax experience
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
Cargill - 16 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...