The Senior Technical Project Manager is responsible for coordinating multi-site development activities through the companys Design Control and Idea to Market process. This includes aligning and setting the project scope and objectives with all relevant stakeholders. He or she is setting and holding the team accountable for deliverable timelines, meeting performance requirements, and achieving project and development cost objectives. Development projects include new product developments as well as maintaining the existing product portfolio such as cost reduction or quality improvement.
- Engineering degree (BSc, MSc, or materials sciences).
- PMP certification or ProjectManagement training.
- Minimum 5+ years working experience as Technical Project Leader or Project Manager in Product Development Projects, in the dental, medical device, or bioscience industry.
- Solid experience and knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Proven track record in working within multinational organizations and matrix organizations.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com . Great salary, benefits and relocation assistance.
Expediem Services Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard