Sales & Reservations Agent (Part-Time)
We are seeking a Sales Reservations Agent for our Valley View tours location. The ideal candidate will have previous experience
in tour reservation sales, retail sales, box office ticketing, deep knowledge of the Las Vegas area, and a strong background
in customer service.
We are seeking someone who has a passion for hospitality, travel, tourism and Vegas as a whole!
- Assist customer’s that are making reservations for tours and events.
- Assess customer needs and make recommendations on the most suitable products and service offerings, quotes prices and helps
customer with purchases.
- Advise clients of pricing, applicable fare rules and any travel restrictions.
- Participates in product and service promotions and promotes the specials to our clients.
- Answer and sell on inbound calls or other forms of communications including emails and faxes.
- Conduct financial transactions with cash and credit cards.
- Provide prompt, courteous service to all customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
The current schedule for this position is: Saturday 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Sunday 2 p.m. -10 p.m., and Monday 2 p.m. -10 p.m. You
must be flexible with your schedules and be willing to work any day of the week to cover open schedules of teammates as they
This is an EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY for an eager, professional individual to join our successful team.
Please e-mail your resume to the link below with RESERVATIONS AGENT in the subject line.
Casino Travel & Tours is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Apply for this job
Vegas.com - 17 months ago