This position identifies philanthropic avenues that may benefit the Foundation and Hospital and serves as the sole philanthropic prospect researcher for the Foundation and develops and manages process for prospect clearance and assignments. This position also manages process for tracking and reporting solicitations. This position receives regular review of completed work activities from the SVP, Chief Development Officer and this position does not supervise any other staff members.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
• Creates, implements, and continually coordinates a systematic moves management process with Foundation staff.
• Proactively and reactively researches individual, corporate, and foundation donors and prospects to the Hospital in support of the efforts of a team of major gift officers and events staff.
• Serves as a strategic analyst of the donor database (Raiser's Edge), including segmentation and study of potential and current donors, as well as tracking and ROI of various programs.
• Develops and manages process for clearing approaches to prospective donors, including assignment of gift officers and tracking of proposals status.
• Manages database and writes and interprets reports.
• Advises as a Foundation leader of e-philanthropy initiatives, including e-newsletters and e-solicitations.
•Assists in ensuring accurate donor recognition.
Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
- Bachelors in Business or related field. (Required)
- Five years fundraising experience in prospect research or a related field to include experience with electronic not-for-profit prospect research tools. (Required)
- Experience with statistical analysis, including data mining. (Preferred)
- Experience with wealth overlays, large prospect screening projects and Blackbaud Analytics. (Required)
- Experience working on a multi-million dollar campaigns in healthcare. (Preferred)
- CFRE designation. (Preferred)
- Physical Requirement - Hearing (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement - Reaching (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement - Sitting (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement - Standing (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement - Stooping/crouching/kneeling/crawling (Occasionally)
- Physical Requirement - Talking (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement - Walking (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement - Near Vision (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement - Far Vision (Frequently)
- Physical Requirement - Use of keyboard, mouse and/or computer equipment (Constantly)
- Physical Requirement - Lift up to 35 pounds without assistance (Occasionally)
- Occupational Exposure/Risk Potential - Inside office environment (Applicable)
Phoenix Children's Hospital - 17 months ago
Phoenix Children’s Hospital is the second largest children’s hospital in the US. With over 70 sub-specialties, it...