Complete a thorough physical and psychosocial assessment of the patient and identify effective interventions with the patient, family under the direction of the physician to address the specific care goals. Works with the Case Manager/Care Coordinator to deliver care and services appropriate to the care needs of the patient. Maintain complete, timely and accurate clinical record documentation for each patient. Provide clinical supervision to paraprofessional staff as appropriate. Utilize clinical expertise and nursing knowledge to provide care/services identified on the interdisciplinary care plan.
Schedule is Saturday and Sunday, 1-9pm, 3-9pm or 3-11pm, depending on applicant's preference.
- MN Nursing License
- CPR Certification (BLS for Health Care Providers)
- One year recent RN experience in acute care, home care/hospice or long term care required.
- Previous experience as a Home Care RN
- Previous Infusion experience
- Two plus years RN experience in med/surg, critical care, oncology or high tech home care/hospice
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid MN driver's license (or license that matches your current permanent residence)
- Current and adequate auto insurance.