TITLE : Staff Development Coordinator
MAJOR PURPOSE : Responsible to ensure that mandated in-service training be completed by all staff on an annual basis.
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR : Director of Nursing Services
TITLE OF IMMEDIATE SUBORDINATES : Works in close cooperation with all department heads and facility personnel as appropriate.
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
2. Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
3. Knowledge, ability and awareness of reviewing all sources and means of spread of infection and current modes of prevention.
4. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignments. On call as necessary.
5. Registered Nurse licensed in the State of employment. Minimum of one year nursing administration preferred.
6. Knowledge of video equipment preferred
National Health Care Associates, Inc. - 18 months ago