- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more project work streams to ensure business efficiency
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Global Organizational Effectiveness and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops analytic frameworks, processes, and tools to evaluate and implement business change
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides advice and guidance to global customers
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides data-based insight
- 3 years experience in Human Resources or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 4 or more years experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, or related field.
- Strong Excel and/or Database Management skills (Peoplesoft, Gain).
- Supports Global Associate Engagement Survey process.
- Coordinates communications materials for Associate Engagement Survey.
- Supports US Survey Project Lead with data management.
- Leads customer support for AOS Help (hotline and mailbox).
- Supports Survey Team in developing additional surveys outside of the Associate Engagement Survey.
Project Analyst II, HR Survey and Strategy Team
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...