Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater Nashua community.
Responsible for greeting patients, checking in and checking out patients, answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, scheduling tests and procedures, entering referrals, filing and other duties as assigned. Would be responsible at times for medical assisting duties such as rooming patients, taking vitals, assisting L.P.N.'s with clinical duties and other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant Program required
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Prior work experience in a healthcare setting required
- Basic computer experience required
- EMR experience a plus
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center - 13 months ago