Position Summary: As a member of the Creative Services department, the marketing Copywriter will partner with Art Directors, Designers, and Business Strategists to help concept and write to a wide range of online and print-based direct response initiatives for both B2B and B2C audiences.
Education and Skills:
• Advertising/Art degree, preferably B.A.
• Minimum of 3 years of Advertising/Direct Response copywriting experience.
• Email marketing/copywriting experience required.
• Experience in online social, viral, guerilla marketing tactics desired.
• Experience with InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite applications a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strong conceptual skills and the ability to write for a wide variety of product types and marketing offers.
• Provide copywriting support for email marketing, Twitter, Facebook and other online properties.
• Generate copy for direct response initiatives: direct mail, promotional retail point-of-sale, etc.
• Collaborate with internal clients, business owners, legal teams, etc. to produce high-caliber creative work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
(Attributes to be successful)
• Team player
• Maintain grace while working under pressure
• Must be open-minded and flexible
• Must work well in a fast-paced, idea driven environment
• Must be a self-starter
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to synthesize information and integrate strategy into creative execution
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, goals and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME) is one of the world's leading media companies, with a monthly global print audience of over 120 million and worldwide...