Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients. With customers in more than 40 countries, Ingredion, formerly Corn Products International, serves approximately 60 diverse sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceuticals and other industries. For more information, visit ingredion.com .
Coordinator, Inside Sales
US Sweetener Solutions
The Inside Sales Coordinator will support the U.S. and Canada Food and Beverage Markets Department’s efforts to achieve commercial goals across market segments. The position manages prospects for new business, qualifies leads, works with the sales team to ensure all Customer Resource (CRM) information is updated and accurate and assists outside Sales Managers by completing assigned selling and administrative tasks
Director Regional Sales - West
- Generate Tableau, Business Warehouse Systems, Salesforce.com reports and other reports for the department and customers as directed by Sales Managers to support meeting our annual goal targets.
- Administrative – Act as central resource for all incoming phone calls, e-mail requests and web site inquiries relating to new business from potential customers. Maintain the Sales Manual data base with updated and accurate information. Send out commercial literature/information to customers upon request.
- Assist with the set-up of new accounts and in the creation of customer specific sales presentations.
- Responsible for generating specific reports for certain key customers on a regular bases including accurate volume information.
- Customers –Conduct research and ensure new customer prospect accounts, samples request and leads are qualified and forwarded to outside Sales Managers. Monitor leads and samples in SF.com and send reports to assist sales managers with developing new business. Follow up with sales team on inactive leads to ensure timely follow up. Ensure at all times, that Sweetener Solutions CRM information is updated and accurate.
A gility and Innovation
- Contracting Support -- Work closely with the sales team and contract billing team to ensure accuracy and prompt dispersal of all customer contracts. Upload supporting documents to Lotus Notes Database to meet audit requirements.
- Demonstrate that completed projects meet the team objectives, and ensure that documentation is updated when the projects are completed.
- Surveys – Perform telephone market surveys to support new ingredient development and commercialization as needed.
- CRM (Salesforce.com) SME – Become a knowledge expert on how to use the system as efficient as possible and be one of the Salesforce.com experts for the US/Canada sales team. Collaborate closely with the System Administrator / Sales Operational Analyst in conducting the following (but not limited to); Report generation requests, distribution of weekly SF.com reports as directed by sales management to sales team, conduct one-on-one review sessions with sales team on a monthly basis to ensure opportunities/projects are updated and accurate with all relevant fields and information completed. Support sales & marketing campaigns with respect to Salesforce.com which could include lead tracking, customer follow-up via phone and/or email, and reporting on campaigns as directed.
- Quality Document Review Process - Assist outside Sales Managers with submitting quality questionnaires to the QA department and leading bi-weekly status review conference calls with QA department to monitor progress of these documents.
- Legal Document Review Process - Assist outside Sales Managers with submitting legal requests to the Legal department and leading bi-weekly status review conference calls with Legal department to monitor progress of these documents.
- Establish and maintain inter-departmental communication and relationships. Provide appropriate support and timely feedback to all participating departments to maximize attainment of company objectives. Communicate effectively with Customer Service, Credit, Accounting and Sales Team.
- Excellent organization skills and detail-oriented planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects including meeting and event planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others under stressful business conditions.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with windows based software programs (i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel); proficiency required in the areas of Lotus Notes Databases, Salesforce.com, Tableau Report Generation and SAP/BW.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with Sales, Customer Service, Credit and Accounting.
- Proactively seeks eternal knowledge to improve own understanding and work output
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Accepts and deal effectively with change
- Proactively builds a good understanding of their customer to ensure own work is responsive to customer needs
- Proactively helps others and responds to their business needs to build strong working relationships
- Serves as an active team member by positively suggesting how the team can improve
Ingredion Incorporated is proud to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) with a generous company match, a pension plan and long term career growth potential.
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR) is a leading global ingredient solutions provider to the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical...