This position is responsible for maintaining the Cameron Quality Management System compliance and certifications to API Q1 and any other applicable product standards by leading and developing systems to support these critical certifications.
• Assist Cameron Plant during API and any other related audits
• Lead and/or develop a system for controlling procedures and or work instructions
• Lead and/or develop activities for Management Review
• Lead and/or develop activities for the Quality Management System
• Lead and/or develop the plant’s Corrective & Preventative Actions process
• Tracking process performance at Plant levels
• Writing routine reports, correspondence, technical charts, and compiling data
• Speaking and training groups of employees
• Initiate and lead improvements of a tactical nature
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering discipline or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in a related position in a manufacturing environment
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite, with an emphasis on excel, access and word
• Intimately familiar with API Q1, including all Drilling product specifications such as API product specifications and surveillance requirements.
• Experience in ISO-9000, ASME, ASNT, AWS and other industry standards
• Proficient in the development of Quality Management System Documentation
• Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees
• Ability to effectively interface with multiple functions within the company and with people of all levels of management/technical ability
• Broad knowledge of the entire scope of the Quality Management System and understanding of its application inside and outside of the organization
• Understands and able to interface with other segments of the order realization process.
• Able to use project management skills to initiate and lead improvements of a tactical nature
• Experience with MRP systems, SAP as preferred.
• Committed to the concept of Quality Improvement within the company
• Self-motivated and able to expedite work to its conclusion without supervision
• College Degree or Engineering degree
• Previous experience in Supplier auditing is helpful
Cameron - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...