The Manager, Recruiting manages the Company’s talent acquisition functions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to managing the requisition, candidate experience, and business relationships across multiple RealPage divisions. The Manager will assist with developing policies and procedures related to recruiting, and leading the day-to-day efforts of the recruiting staff. This position partners closely with managers on hiring decisions and personally recruits on a variety of positions as needed.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Determine recruiting strategies, identify suitable recruiting methods, and post positions accordingly.
• Identify, interview, and select qualified candidates for exempt positions in multiple locations.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the recruiting staff.
• Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to collect relevant position information.
• Guide management through the recruiting, interviewing, and selection processes.
• Develop and maintain ongoing documentation for recruiting-related processes and procedures.
• Manage the employee referral program.
• Ensure consistency and completeness of candidate and new hire paperwork prior to onboarding.
• Assist with managing the contingent worker process (including third party vendor relationships and independent consulting engagements).
• Administer immigration filings for visa holders and employees in the permanent residency process.
• Understand and fully comply with laws, regulations, and internal processes, policies, and procedures.
• Create, track, and finalize appropriate related paperwork, offer and decline letters, etc.
• Monitor time-to-fill, candidate sourcing, and other metrics.
• Gather and analyze timely candidate and interviewer feedback.
• At least seven years of relevant experience recruiting all organization levels in a fast-paced environment
• Minimum of five years managing recruiting operations within a corporate environment; internal RealPage recruiting experience may be considered in lieu of external management experience
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
• Strong knowledge of employment law and interviewing principles
• Demonstrated experience employing behavioral interviewing techniques
• Demonstrated organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
• Able to successfully interact with all levels of an organization while building rapport and trust
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; professional demeanor
• Experience working in both agency and corporate environments strongly preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Flexible to work extended hours as needed
• Able to travel 5%
RealPage - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...