Perform duties to ensure HEDIS data accuracy and reporting, including investigation, auditing, and improvement opportunities. Assist with quality improvement initiatives in the service and clinical areas.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of quality improvement or healthcare related experience. Working knowledge of the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) HEDIS requirements preferred.
- Coordinate, complete, and update management on clinical quality metrics and HEDIS processes and results
- Establish and maintain an action plan to improve HEDIS scores
- Implement process to request and evaluate member compliance reports for each HEDIS measure, including evaluating improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with providers and internal departments on rate investigation and validation activities, including maintaining all evidences, documentations, and changes
- Manage the HEDIS project to include assignment of nurses, adherence to plan timeline, and vendor oversight for timeliness and quality
- Conduct quality audit and maintain all data and process controls to ensure compliance
Centene Corporation - 16 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...