Bilingual HR Administrator Human Resources Generalist
Bilingual - must be fluent in English and Spanish
Cavicchio Greenhouses Inc . , is located in Sudbury, Massachusetts and has been in business for 100 years with the Cavicchio Family. We are a grower and a wholesale company servicing New England garden centers, landscapers, municipalities, golf courses, landscape architects and many other professional businesses.
We work 200 acres of land for conta iner growing and wholesale annuals, perennials, nursery stock and landscape supplies. We employ approximately 350 people annually .
Cavicchio’s culture is one where hard work, dedication an d innovative thinking is recognized . Our atmosphere is casual and very energetic. Our people are our best assets.
We are seeking an experienced full time, year round bilingual H uman Resources Generalist . This multifaceted role requires a highly organized, energetic and detail oriented multi- tasker with excellent communication skills.
Five or more years of proven experience and ability in the following areas:
Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- W orking in a manufacturing and wholesale environment ,
- Communicating effectively (both oral and wri tten; both English and Spanish),
- Applying Federal and State employment and labor laws,
- Efficient use of the internet as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook,
- Efficient use of and proficiency with ADP PCPayroll for Windows; E-Time 1000 and Reportsmith ,
- Processing significant amounts of paperwork accurat ely and timely in a fast paced environment,
- K eep ing confidential issues as such,
- Assisting e mployee s with employee relations , training, labor relations and compliance , s afety , OSHA standards , Workers C ompensation and First Aid.
- Effective follow-through skills .
- Friendly and approachable manner with current, potential and past employees.
- Working knowledge of employee benefits to include insurances, paid time off, retirement savings plans, compensation evaluations, tax savings benefits.
- Treating employees equitably,
- Listening well,
- Thinking before speaking.
Job Responsibilities and Duties :
- Perform Benefits Administration to include staff education, claims resolution, change reporting, and invoice approval including reconciliation, open e nrollment and benefit reporting,
- Maintain compliance in all aspects required by the government,
- Participate in all training that falls within the HR/Payroll / Safety segment of Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
- Develop Human Resources and Safety programs, policies and procedures,
- Recruit, Interview, Hire, orient staff,
- Follow through with staff on training and standards that have been set
- Back up the payroll administrator and the HR admi nistrator as needed; participate in their functions,
- Other job duties as assigned.
A degree in Business Management or Human R esources,
SPHR certification preferred, however a PHR certification may be acceptable.
Additional Information regarding Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.:
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.cavicchio.com .
Cavicchio Greenhouses Inc. offers competitive pay and a complete benefits package upon eligibility.
Environment: Fun, Casual, Friendly, Team and success oriented, hard work and dedication noticed and acknowledged. Insurances : Medical Insurance (BCBS/MA) and Dental Insurance (BCBSMA) with company contribution and an HRA. Employee premium portions are available on a pre-tax basis. We also offer Life, Short Term Disability, Cancer and Accident Insurances (Colonial Insurance). Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, Holiday Tax Savings: Flexible Savings Account for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care Retirement Savings : Profit Sharing, 401(k).
Please forward your resume and cover letter to be considered.
Monster - 10 months ago
Cavicchio Greenhouses Inc. is a wholesale company servicing New England garden centers, landscapers, municipalities, golf courses, landscape...