An accomplished Physical Therapist (P.T.) for Homecare is invited into patient homes to treat them in the comfort and ease of their own home and surroundings. While delivering quality care a Physical Therapist acts in accordance with state licensure, laws, professional standards and ethics. While Physical Therapists are given the flexibility to work independently in patients and families homes, they are an esteemed member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team who’s intensely involved in the overall healing process by delivering extraordinary care to those they serve.
This is a PAY PER VISIT position that will be compensated at $45.72 or $52.00 per visit credit dependent upon years of PT work experience. You will have an hourly rate during the orientation phase (approximately 6 - 8 weeks) also based upon your years of PT work experience. Mileage reimbursement at the federal rate (currently $0.55 per mile) and shift differentials available.
This position will work Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm with rotating Saturdays.
- Valid/current Physical Therapy License in the state in which you practice.
- Ability to access the Internet or a phone line transferring patient files twice a day.
- Current driver's license, insured, reliable transportation and acceptable driving record to comply with the policies and procedures maintaining insurability of Intermountain Healthcare (less than 75 points within the last 36 month timeframe)
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Pulling/Pushing, Speaking, Standing, Squatting/Kneeling.
- One year previous rehab experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...