Admissions Coordinator- LTC Experience Req.- KTCR-Chillicothe
Be the first point-of-contact for families, discharge planners and other new resident referral sources. Answer their questions, and give tours of the facility. You’ll work with Sales and Marketing, engage in public speaking opportunities, and be involved in the community to make sure people are aware of the excellence in health care that Kindred offers.
Admissions Coordinator Admissions Assistant Admissions Aide Sales Marketing Communications Customer Service
- Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families and other referral sources; manage admissions process and occupancy levels
- Maintain database of medical contacts and community resources
- Make sales calls to medical, insurance, legal and financial professionals as well as special interest groups, hospital discharge planners and other community contacts
- Alert department heads of projected changes: i.e. admissions, bed changes and discharges
- Ensure appropriate admissions paperwork, referral sources and other admissions data are entered into the automated referral system
- Coordinate the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans, chair marketing team meetings, monitor budgets, track results
- Maintain working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and assist with managed care referral process
- Keep all resident information confidential
- Develop special events and presentations aimed at community education, representing the facility as the expert on skilled nursing, specialty programs and rehabilitation care
- Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction
If you are a current
- Must have knowledge of reimbursement programs, be able to operate a PC, have effective communication, organization and prioritization skills, and be skilled at public speaking. Work flexible hours, have an Associate and/or Bachelor's degree in Business/Communications and one year of experience in sales/marketing or customer service. A background in community involvement is preferred.
OH-Chillicothe-Kindred Trans Care and Rehab-Chillicothe
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as our values....