Day Camp Aquatics Manager/Pool Unit Head (Summer 2011)
Posted by : Jewish Community Center of Chicago ( Employer Profile )
Posted date : Jan-13-11
Location : Chicago
Come be a part of our dynamic Day Camp Team! As one of two Summer Aquatics Managers/Pool Unit Heads, responsibilities
include (but are not limited to):
- Work with Camp Directors and Aquatics Management team to create and conduct staff aquatics orientation prior to camp;
- Develop a positive, team-oriented work environment among staff;
- Conduct camper assessments, create appropriate swim lesson groupings and maintain organized records of swim level groups;
- Create and implement staff schedules;
- Provide staff supervision;
- Lead daily aquatics staff meetings and actively participate in Day Camp Team meetings;
- Provide outstanding communications to staff, parents and campers;
- Maintain use and proper care of supplies, equipment, facilities, and grounds.
- Serve as a positive role model for campers, staff, and other camp administrators.
- Serve as lifeguard and swim instructor as needed.
June 13 - August 12 with pre-planning as needed
Monday 8:00am-5:00pm, Tuesday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
Apply online at www.gojcc.org
NPO.net - 3 years ago