(great location with waterfront offices)
This client is highly
technical, growing Internet marketing company which provides search
engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and conversion
path optimization (CPO) services utilizing proprietary technology. They
are an active member of the Google, Yahoo!, and MSN advertiser councils,
and regularly alpha tests new features with each of the search engines.
Young, hi-tech company. Great location with waterfront offices in
Providence. Willing to train smart, hard-working individuals who have
the basic Java development skills. Will be adding 5 Java/J2EE
developers over next few months.
Software Engineer’s primary responsibility is the development of
software solutions .
These solutions include a bid management and campaign management
platform for search marketing, and a system to support providers of
local marketing and media solutions to SMEs.
exciting position features the opportunity to be involved in both
client support and new development. This person will work with
technologies such as including JBoss, MySQL, Web services, Java
Messaging Service , and many others. Additionally, they will be
working with a skilled set of engineers to support them. Once proven
within this role there is the opportunity for career development
within this rapidly expanding business.
programming (J2EE programming a plus)
- Familiar with Design patterns
- Familiar with Continuous Integration systems (Pulse a plus)
- Familiar with Dependency Management systems (Maven a plus)
- Familiar with Version control system (Subversion and Git a plus)
- Proficient analyzing and diagnosing issues (performance tuning a
- Linux experience (CentOS and Debian preferred)
experience (MySQL preferred)
- Ability to work with customers
- Familiar with system administration
- Linux shell scripting (including automating of system monitoring)
- Familiar with HTML & CSS
- Familiar with configuring JBoss
- Familiar with SaaS environments
Hamilton Technical Personnel, Inc. - 14 months ago