When you join the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG), you'll be able to get more out of your life and your career. As a Physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with 1000 Physicians serving 500,000 patients, we know firsthand what it takes to advance professionally and thrive personally. That's why we provide a comprehensive network of support services and a work and call schedule that's designed to help you make the most of your time...both at work and at home.
Seeking an Adult Psychiatrist to join our Baltimore Psychiatry Team on a temporary basis from mid-July to mid-October 2013.
- Integrated medical information system
- Excellent team approach to providing care
- Reasonable, predictable schedules
- Clinical autonomy with excellent subspecialist support
- Energetic focus on excelence and patient centered service, quality, safety, and patient flow
- 100% paid occurrence based malpractice insurance
BE/BC in Adult Psychiatry. Also opportunity to see some C&A patients if trained to do so. Must have keyboarding skills for electronic medical record
Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group - 17 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...