Primary Objective: Provides a variety of customer service and office administration duties related to the sale of products.
Major Functions and Scope of Position:
- Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquires, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments. Uses computer systems such as ASI, JDE, and PC’s.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
- Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR’s and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
- May perform various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
- May produce daily sales reports.
- May perform warehouse duties as required.
- Maintains accurate and detailed records to keep in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Relevant Work Experience: 1+ - 2 Years; Education Level: High School or equivalent; Career Level: Experienced.
Organization, math, time management, computer skills, detail oriented, customer service, and safety conscious.
Dal-Tile Corporation never fails to floor its customers. The company is one of the world's largest and best-known ceramic tile makers....