Gain knowledge and an understanding of the plants primary entry-level
Attain a well-rounded knowledge base for better decision making.
Acquire basic leadership competencies for entry-level positions.
- Bachelors Degree-Must be geographically mobile upon program completion.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline preferred.
- No experience required.
- Prior co-op experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to lead complex projects or teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentations and written documents.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber - 19 months ago
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...