Campus Advantage, the nation’s leading provider of student housing management, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Tech to join our team of professionals in Lexington, KY.
The Maintenance Tech’s main responsibilities are to assist in maintaining the community’s physical condition of the exterior and interior, as well as promoting resident satisfaction. Our maintenance team is customer service driven, so that they will create a lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Replace air filters and clean air conditioning vents
- Perform HVAC, plumbing, minor electrical, carpentry and other interior repairs
- Handle 'on call' duties as needed
- Replace breezeway light bulbs, as needed
- Make-readies; painting, repairs, carpet shampoos, wall/sheetrock repair, lock changes, etc.
- Daily clean up of the exterior including grounds, breezeways and all common areas
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies
- Periodical inspections of the property
- Schedule and perform all maintenance/repair related turn events
- Provide professional and courteous resident relations
- Perform swimming pool maintenance, cleaning, and chemical logs
Compensation & Benefits
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be organized, reliable, self-motivated and courteous
- Must be able to work as a team player
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple projects
- Work well others
- Maintain professional image
- HVAC Certified Preferred
- Successful completion of a drug and background check are REQUIRED.
Our investment in you includes great pay, outstanding training, and excellent benefits like medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), and more.
Campus Advantage is a leading student housing management and development company. We currently manage over 30,000 beds from the east coast to the west coast. At Campus Advantage we understand the student housing industry and see the value in combining experienced leadership and highly customized solutions for the benefits of our customers. We are committed to promoting an atmosphere of success for all of our customers and to creating comfortable living environments where students can thrive.
At Campus Advantage we take pride in hiring the best employees to provide world class customer service to our residents and customers. We believe that our people make the difference.
Location Lexington, KY