Amphenol RF is a global leader which designs, manufacturers and markets interconnect solutions worldwide. Our complete range of interconnect solutions are used in the Automotive, Broadband, Wireless LAN/RFID, Wireless Infrastructure, Military, Aerospace, and Instrumentation markets. Our solutions range from connectors to cable assemblies to passive RF components, such as attenuators and RF switches. These products transform our ways of interconnecting in a global economy. Amphenol RF is headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut and is a division of Amphenol Corporation (NYSE ticker: APH) a leader in the industry for more than 50 years.
This position plays an important role in the maintenance of database and assessment of products related to compliance with RoHS, REACH and customer requirements. The successful candidate will work with all internal departments to ensure compliance requirements are achieved and appropriately communicated throughout the organization. Provide assistance on matters related to continuous improvement and resolution of quality problems when necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Develops, implements and manages systems to measure customer satisfaction with documented feedback and C/A systems
- Develops and Implements quality metrics to measure internal performance related to customer satisfaction.
- Assist with the coordination of worldwide quality initiatives related to corrective and preventative actions as needed
- Coordinate activities related to maintaining the quality management system ensuring compliance with external registration
- Facilitate compliance with industry required environmental regulations and overall corporate objectives
- Interface with customers as necessary for environmental and other compliance information related to products and processes
- Assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of quality metrics to measure internal performance related to customer satisfaction
- Facilitate the review of quality department requirements with ECO and NPI processes
- Facilitate compliance with exporting of product and intellectual property (IP) based on corporate requirements and governmental regulations
- Authority to maintain and affect quality and compliance activities related to product and processes within the RF organization
- Assist with the maintenance of the quality management system to ensure compliance with external registration requirements
- Any other duties as assigned
Amphenol RF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- B.S. in Engineering preferred, plus (1-2) years minimum related technical experience in manufacturing
- Familiarity with RoHS and REACH requirementS
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2008 or other quality management systems preferred.
Amphenol RF - 12 months ago