Are you looking for a sales opportunity with a stable, privately-held industry leader?
Do you enjoy selling "big ticket" items?
Have you been successful in the automotive, retail, or B2B sales, but desire an improved work-life balance while maintaining your high income requirements?
We are Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America's largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Truck Salesperson at our El Paso, Texas location. The role of the Truck Salesperson is to sell new and used trucks by interacting with established customers and develop new prospects within an assigned territory. This position requires a broad knowledge of the Company's services, products and marketing techniques.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends.
- Identify and profile prospective customers, develops and applies strategy necessary to obtain orders.
- Work floor duty as assigned.
- Make company services available to customers.
- Refer complaints and leads to proper department managers of the Company.
Our Benefits Include:
- Broad knowledge of Company's services, products and marketing techniques.
- Product knowledge.
- Direct sales or truck sales experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- CDL required.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975. We opened for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company has grown and expanded.
Currently, MHC operates in the Central United States with over 70 full-service locations comprised of dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration, and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential -- a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.
Monster - 23 months ago