Responsible for providing daily helpdesk support and training for software, hardware, mobile, and web applications to employees and our independent agent partners through phone, email, and in-person communication including timely prioritization, resolution and follow up for technical support issues.
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or related field of study
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Systems related field
- Insurance course work or professional designation.
- Technology Certifications (A+, Network+, Microsoft, Apple, etc.).
- Two years' work with computer systems or computer help desk support.
- Must possess clear written and verbal (phone communication) skills.
- Must be able to work well in small- to medium-sized project teams.
- Must demonstrate patience working with people struggling to learn technical systems.
- Because the company’s niche is the church and related ministries market, and because effective service requires a thorough understanding of this market, persons in this position must be familiar with church operations, and must conduct themselves in a manner that will neither alienate nor offend persons within this target niche.
- Background in any aspect of the insurance industry.
Brotherhood Mutual Insurance Company - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -