We are seeking a well rounded internet marketing specialist with demonstrated organic SEO, PPC and social media experience. You will be the go-to person in charge of SEM assessments, strategy, and execution to achieve targeted revenue goals through the management of PPC campaigns and social media efforts including LinkedIn, Google+, FaceBook, YouTube, and Twitter. In addition, you will be expected to define, create and manage new content for our website and blog, perform keyword research, study analytics, maintain our WordPress blog, and maintain our customer newsletter.
This is a highly visible and important role for us and candidates must have a demonstrated ability to achieve and maintain solid organic rankings for competitive keywords, resulting conversions, and generating revenue.
Location: Kansas City, MO (downtown)
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday / 8 AM - 5 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM)
No recruiters please – this is a direct hire position.
- 3+ years online marketing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of search algorithms and SEO strategies
- Keyword analysis and A/B testing experience
- Strong marketing experience with LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Video editing skills a plus
- Keeps current with the latest SEO and social media strategies
- Professionalism in appearance and face-to-face, phone and e-mail communication is required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
JobHost - 3 years ago