The successful Toll-Free Coordinator will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of Toll Free related activities while achieving goals for quantity, quality, and timeliness and upholding the EarthLink Values. Toll Free activities include but are not limited to all work completed to establish and maintain Toll Free service for EarthLink Business end user and facilitate the exchange of EarthLink Toll Free service to a new provider. This requires an end-to-end coordination of efforts, while partnering internally and externally, to achieve the desired results on behalf of EarthLink Business’s end-user to prevent service interruptions. These activities embrace EarthLink Business’s values and initiatives in meeting goals for company intervals that are associated with client satisfaction and attrition levels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Accurate and timely processing of Toll Free requests (new, port-in, change, disconnect, suspend, restore and portout) for a minimum of one ELB region.
• Management of the SMS process as it pertains to reserving, establishing, updating, disconnecting and releasing Toll Free Numbers (TFNs) for a minimum of one ELB region.
• The accurate provisioning of Toll Free switch translations for a minimum of one ELB region
• Completion of Toll Free Reservation requests for a minimum of one ELB region.
• Ensuring that all Toll Free related activities are completed by commit times established by the Leadership Team in conjunction with FCC Regulations regarding such activities.
• Achieves a complete skill set and ability to work and complete all Toll Free related activities for a minimum of one ELB region.
• Identifies solutions to challenges that will assist the Toll Free Team to be more effective and efficient with openness to creativity, innovation, and change
• Addresses escalations for expedited requests with a sense of urgency and ownership
• Shares knowledge with the team regarding EarthLink Business’s services, products, and processes.
• Ensure that the release requests received from external service providers are entered into the appropriate operating system within interval and that the correct provisioning plan is assigned so the order moves accurately through our systems
• Timely responses to and daily follow-up on status requests, e-mails, carry over and service issues.
• Possesses a broad working knowledge of our internal provisioning processes and a detailed understanding of the Toll Free process specific to systems and interfaces
• Complete understanding of provisioning Toll Free order types and key user of, but not limited to, Metasolv/TBS order flow system, STAR, NetCracker, Admin, Lotus Notes, Delta400, 8MS (SMS), UCOMMAND, Verizon/MCI GUI, Level 3 GUI, AT&T interface, Remedy, Line Query, LERG, Superscreen, JWALK, Meta Switches, DMS & CS2K switches and SE SCP for services with EarthLink Business
• Ability to investigate Toll Free issues for resolution of billing or service affecting issues, engaging the appropriate departments for resolution as needed
• Accountable for achieving Toll Free team goals by meeting individual goals on a daily/monthly basis
• Takes on additional responsibilities and roles within the Toll Free Team when assigned by the Leadership Team due to organizational needs
• 1+ years telecommunications experience preferred
• 1+ years of order processing experience preferred
• The qualified candidate must have an intermediate to advanced level of PC experience with strong keyboarding accuracy
• Familiarity in Windows, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Office necessary
• Desire to learn new skills, be challenged and have growth potential
• Must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate with others as well as work independently with minimal guidance through task completion.
• Comfortable working in a goal driven organization
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage high workload volumes that are deadline driven.
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Excellent Customer Service skills and desire to provide quality service and response to customers
• Analytical ability is required in order to research orders, find solutions to situations encountered and prioritize work
• Analytical ability required to resolve minor technical breakdowns related to order activity.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and a desire to turn out high quality work
• Displays a professional demeanor in all situations
• Ability to overcome roadblocks and see a process through to resolution
• College degree or equivalent in work experience preferred
• Formal education in business related field is preferred
• Monday through Friday with general hours between 7am and 8pm to cover all time zones
• After hours and on-call support
• Ability to work overtime and be flexible to meet interval commit times for our customers
• Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time, be on the phone most of the day and perform other basic physical demands of the position as needed.
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...