Define and execute testing procedures for development, testing and production environments of the MicroStrategy’s internal applications and Cloud environments with an emphasis on world-class quality and performance to ensure worldwide internal users and internal processes success.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Understand functional and technical requirements of internal applications in order to create test suites which will validate the correct implementation on Web and Mobile platforms
- Create and execute Scalability, Performance and Functional test suites on internal applications
- Create and execute sign off tests on MicroStrategy Cloud environments
- Create and execute regression tests on DBMS, Web Application Servers and MicroStrategy Products to certify the MicroStrategy Cloud offerings
- Execute tests on IS and MicroStrategy Cloud Enterprise infrastructures after Maintenance Windows are implemented
- Follow up on issues with development and program management teams; finding, analysis, fixing and validation
- Setup test environments for issue debugging
- Work to automate testing for internal applications and Cloud environments
- Document methodologies, best practices, configuration guides for applications and MicroStrategy Cloud environments
MicroStrategy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Mathematics (Master’s degree a plus)
- Two to three years of Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend Software Tasks, Cloud Infrastructure and Network Components
- Adaptable to dynamic working environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time
- Process oriented and ability to pay close attention to details
- Ability to work efficiently in a team oriented environment
- Must have Experience in at least one or more of the following: Virtualization, MicroStrategy Platform, Unix and Windows operating systems, HTTP and application servers, Databases, Network applications and equipment, Quality Engineering, Automated test tools (Rational Robot), Knowledge of basic programming (e.g. Java, XML, HTML, ASP, VB, C++)
Job Code: 16122
MicroStrategy knows you need the details to make a good plan. The company's enterprise intelligence software addresses functions such as...