Provide financial reporting and analysis to support senior management and functional area managers. Responsibilities include producing and analyzing daily, weekly and monthly business performance reports on financial metrics as well as providing ad hoc analytical support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports which provide management with an accurate and timely perspective of key metrics.
- Develop financial analysis and modeling to support ongoing business tactics and decision-making.
- Analyze key metrics and data to identify opportunities to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Define and develop methods and procedures to prepare and maintain analytics and key metrics.
- Create process documentation where applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be expert Excel user - spreadsheet creation, data mining, and knowledge of advanced Excel functions.
- Education equivalent to bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 0-2 years experience in financial analysis.
Essential Functions—All duties and responsibilities listed above are considered to be essential functions of this position.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, responsible and disciplined.
This is a part-time position.
Market Day Corporation - 2 years ago
In 1973, Trudi Temple was creating flower arrangements to raise funds for local churches and missions in poverty-stricken countries. When...