Success in sports is all about teamwork: finding talented, dedicated people who can visualize a game plan and execute to perfection. Success in business is no different.
Eastbay, a leading supplier of athletic footwear and apparel, is searching for a Merchandise Planner to ensure corporate financial and growth objectives are realized through effective Sales and Inventory.
The Merchandise Planner will:
- Create and maintain preseason financial category plans by week to support the departmental merchandise strategy.
- Create and maintain twelve month rolling financial and assortment plans to maximize investment in inventory, sales and profit.
- Reconcile bottom up assortment plans to top down financial plan with the Buying Directors and the Director of Planning.
- Identify trends through statistical analysis, media publications, market visits, trade shows, national and local sporting news and competitor merchandise activities.
- Compile and analyze financial and product past performance, square inch analysis, web analytics to aid in future growth strategies.
- In-season performance analysis to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities and minimize the financial exposure of down-trending categories.
If you have the experience and skills for the position, a Bachelor's degree, mathematical skills or a statistics background, as well as excel experience....
We want you on our TEAM!
Keyword: Excel, Merchandise Planner, Merchandise, Statistics, Math, Finance
From: Foot Locker, Inc.
Foot Locker, Inc. - 19 months ago
Eastbay is a leading world supplier of athletic shoes, clothing and sports equipment.
Read our full story online:...