Ingersoll Rand is uniquely qualified to create and sustain safe, comfortable and efficient environments. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car ® , Ingersoll Rand ® , Schlage ® , Thermo King ® , and Trane ® , work together to inspire progress for our customers. For more information about Ingersoll Rand visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand’s Climate Solutions sector delivers energy-efficient HVACR solutions for customers globally. Its world class brands include Thermo King, the leader in transport temperature control and Trane, provider of energy efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, building and contracting services, parts support and advanced controls for homes and commercial buildings.
Manages all aspects of control projects, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution while leading a team, or teams, to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame and with available resources. Responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of control projects. Accountable for assigned projects’ scope of work, schedule, and budget.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of two (2) years of project management, controls, HVAC or related experience, or a minimum of six (6) years of project management, controls, HVAC or related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Communicates with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff.
- Examines and reviews contracts and estimates by performing risk analysis and developing risk plans.
- Ensures compliance with internal contracting processes.
- Establishes an operations budget for assigned projects by revising the original estimate based on validated project scope.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion.
- Controls expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
- Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones, CPM Analysis; and Histogram Analysis.
- Oversees the following: preparation of Trane material and vendor orders; recording the receipt of materials and approving payments.
- Prepares sub-contractor request for quotation’s (RFQ) including: scope statements; plans and milestone dates; specs; bonding requirements; and billing schedule of values.
- Receives and qualifies subcontractor proposals; supervises work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Generates technician work orders: reviews plan; reviews progress; and prioritizes tasks.
- Meets with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
- Supports the sales function by assisting with quote preparation and proposal.
- Responsible for project cash-flow management: progress billing, collections support and monitoring, and resource management.
- Responsible for change order management by recommending solutions, facilitating quotes and closing orders.
- Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employees, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Add to Job Cart
View Job Cart
Ingersoll Rand Job Agent
Ingersoll Rand - 18 months ago
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...