Current RN’s license to practice in the state of Alabama
• Frequent standing, sitting and walking which are in burst of 5 to 10 minutes.
• Extended sitting could be up to 1 hour.
• Occasional forward bending from the hips while kneeling to reach to the side.
• Ability to assume a full squat/lunge from a standing position.
• Maintain back extension while being on stomach with one’s own body weight on hips and legs. The position is maintained for several minutes.
• Be able to put one’s own body wt on one knee and on elbow on the same side of one’s body.
• Occasionally, be able to put kneel and reach to same side toward the floor.
• Lift up to 50 pounds occasionally during shift, especially when there is a need for total care consumers or partial care consumers for transfers and ADL’s.
• Strong grasp in needed to use keys to open doors throughout the facility, and to maintain contact with a consumer during a take down procedure.
• Pushing/pulling force up to 25 pounds occasionally during a shift.