PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enterprise - Cross-section of accounts; contain mostly complex national accounts.
- Initiates contacts with, and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle. May assist others with difficult/tough sales and solutions. Often leads a cross-functional sales team.
- Maintains a complete knowledge of EMC products, policies and services using the Integrated Sales Cycle; has specialized training within product and/or service lines.
- Has a strong technical understanding of the EMC offering and knows when to engage SE assistance.
- Operates under considerable latitude. May serve as project or initiative leader.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Possesses creativity.
- Customer focused.
When you chose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- 3 - 6 years of related sales experience.
EMC - 20 months ago
EMC has its head in the cloud. And rightly so for a company that's helping businesses build Web-based computing systems with its data...