So why work for the Power Home Remodeling Group?
We've set the bar for our industry - Relentlessly innovative professionals with a commitment to customer service and the finest in green products.
We are looking for a detail and team-oriented Accounts Payable Clerk to add to our growing dynamic Accounting Department.
- We're the nation's fourth largest home remodeler, with more than 1,300 employees and $150 million in sales in 2011
- PHRG has grown our business organically 475% in the past 3 years
- We are an Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Companies in America" company
- Recognized by The Philadelphia Inquirer as the region's "Top Mid-Sized Company to Work For" in 2010 and 2011
- We are expanding into new markets across the country throughout 2012 and 2013
- Our products were mentioned in the President's 2010 State of the Union Address
- State of the Art sales training and marketing support
- Access to best in class sales training, technology and sales resources
- Three day company wide holiday cruise in December
Core Responsibilities will be as follows:
The eligible accounts payable clerk can expect:
- Work with 3-way matching of invoices to receipts and purchase orders.
- Code invoices to correct the General Ledger and job codes.
- Manage the weekly check run.
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing.
- Handle high volume of invoices.
- Audit vendor statements
- Compiling amounts owed by the company to vendors and suppliers.
- Gather purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets, etc, and prepare payments.
- Maintain all payment or other transaction records.
- $40,000 - $45,000 base salary
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- On-going training and mentorship
- Free access to Fitness Center
- To work in a high energy, fast-paced environment with unlimited personal, financial and professional growth potential
Required Education and Experience
Keywords: Accounts Payable, A/P, AP
- 4 year degree in Accounting
- Minimum two years experience in a high volume accounting environment
- Experience with researching and rectifying issues
- Must be detail oriented, capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
Power Home Remodeling Group - 10 months ago
Power is made up of exceptional talent. That's what drives the company to be among the most respected and recognized brands...