POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Area Sales Manager
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for an Area Sales Manager to join our team and generate sales revenue and unit growth through calling upon insurance agencies and commercial businesses.
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
The Area Sales Manager will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Develops and refines account priorities based on glass unit potential.
- Assists National and Regional sales efforts within the assigned geographic area, including program compliance promotion.
- Represents Safelite by attending and participating in district/regional client functions as requested. Utilizes approved presentations to deliver value-added messages in support of strategic partnerships.
- Assists in the evaluation of local market sales performance and the development of plans to enhance the sales growth of retail sales, insurance and consumer.
- Contacts high-potential clients on a scheduled basis when in the market and provides in-person customer service support as needed.
- Coordinates with the local operations team to include their involvement in sales opportunities to help grow sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, or other related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years experience with proven account management abilities and demonstrated sales success is required
- Knowledge of s ales and persuasion techniques and the auto glass and insurance industry
- Knowledge of general business practices, applicable federal and state regulations, contract compliance rules and regulations, legal and financial impacts of operational decisions, and Safelite Group policies and procedures.
- Ability to n egotiate and persuade and organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, develop and deploy sales plans, and analyze market data and design or adjust plans accordingly
- Ability to maintain a strong customer orientation, maintain high ethical standards, and exercise sound judgment in dealing with stressful situations
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative and develop and maintain positive, effective working relationships with associates, leadership, clients, and other job contacts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, maintain accurate and complete work records, and ability to travel.
- Skill in g rowing sales, interpersonal communication, presentation, problem solving, managing change, and negotiating contracts
- Skill in maintaining and promoting positive public relations, researching and analyzing environmental and financial issues, analyzing problems, and recommending viable solutions
- Skill in collaborating across functional areas and operating business office equipment including a personal computer and applicable job software
Safelite AutoGlass - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...